Power Up With Australia's best Team of Virtual Assistants
Employees as a service
A virtual assistant is simply an employee based in another location, usually offshore. For years, Australia’s most successful companies have been using teams of virtual assistants to carry out critical business functions. In fact, VA’s are currently entrusted with some of the most complex jobs on the market, such as sales people, data analysts to marketing managers.
Why do you need a virtual assistant?
Do the work that counts, then entrust the rest
- Quantifiable ROI with daily measured results.
- Forge long term relationships. Not just VAs – we help create relationships with a 1 team / 2 location mentality.
Grow Your Team
- Staff up with cost effective, flexible and fully managed workers.
- Full time or part time options 8 or 4 hours a day
Do More Work
- Expand the current workload of your business.
- Raising the value of the local team and replace low value tasks.
- Team leader support for all VA’s.
Create Lasting Relationships
- Forge long term relationships. Our workers are not just VAs, we help create relationships with a 1 team / 2 location mentality.
What kind of work can a VA help you with?
A VA can help you with almost any core business function
New business sales calls, lead generation, sales follow ups and customer relationship management.
Cash flow management
- Sending invoices, invoice follow ups.
- Goolge Ads and Facebook advertising, marketing material, brochures, design and copy writing.
- book keeping, data management, BAS, TAX and ATO assistance.
Why Use Our VA's?
Fully managed employees as a service
Our VA’s are a fully managed employee as a service. We only work with highly qualified, university educated and trained specifically on task for your business. Managed by team leaders to ensure your work gets done to your standards, on time and on budget.